2.报名方式：登录深圳大学人才招聘平台（网址： http://zp.szu.edu.cn/ ，建议使用360极速浏览器或谷歌浏览器），使用邮箱注册账号，收到激活邮件并激活，登录系统后在招聘岗位页面可以查看所有开放的岗位详细信息，点击“申请岗位”，完善简历信息并提交。每位应聘者最多可以申请三个岗位。具体报名方式请参看《教职工招聘系统操作手册（应聘者）》（附件2）。
Shenzhen University 2021 Second Round Talent Recruitment
Shenzhen University (SZU) plans to employ 72 teachers with application closing on April 30, 2021. Relevant information is hereby announced as follows:
I.Position and Remuneration
Interested parties are invited to refer to the Shenzhen University 2021 Second Round Teaching Position Recruitment Plan for current openings (see Attachment 1, hereinafter referred to as the “Plan”).
Teachers recruited this year will be subject to the tenure track, and some positions will be subject to the management system of full-time academic faculty. Tenure-track faculty applicants should be under 35 years old. The age requirements will be appropriately relaxed for urgently-needed talents and applicants with particularly outstanding qualifications. Remuneration for tenure-track faculty is as follows:
1.Successful candidates will enjoy a competitive annual salary and research start-up funds based on their experience and performance. Particularly excellent candidates can join the SZU talent program and enjoy corresponding remuneration according to the University’s policies；
2.Candidates who meet the requirements can enjoy subsidies for high-level talents in Shenzhen and research start-up funds for newly-recruited high-end talents.
3.Housing policy: Successful candidates can apply for renting University-owned apartments on campus with a preferential rent. Candidates who meet the requirements can enjoy Shenzhen’s talent housing policy according to the final announcement of the Shenzhen government.
4. Education support: The SZU Affiliated Education Group has three kindergartens, four primary schools and four secondary schools to provide high-quality education services for the children of faculty and staff.
5.Health care: SZU has two affiliated hospitals directly under the University: SZU General Hospital and SZU Pinghu Hospital, both of which are First-Class Hospital at Grade III, providing quality medical services for faculty and staff.
1. Applicants should have the qualifications stipulated in this announcement and the Plan.
2. Applicants should have an academic background in related disciplines as specified in the Plan and have obtained the level of education in the required major as stipulated in the Plan.
3. Only the age and work experience up to the date of April 30, 2021 will be considered for the application.
1. Applications are open till April 30, 2021.
2. Applicants should use the e-Recruitment system of Shenzhen University at http://zp.szu.edu.cn/ for application submission (it is recommended to use 360 speed browser or Google browser). The steps are as follows:
（1）Create a user account with your email. You will receive a system-generated email after your registration. Click the activation link in the email to activate your account.
（2） Click “Apply Now” for the position that you wish to apply and fill out the online form in details.
（3）Click “Submit Application”.
Each applicant can apply for up to three positions. Applicants can refer to Faculty Recruitment System Manual (for applicants) (Attachment 2) for further information on the online application procedures.
Because the e-Recruitment system is in Chinese, foreign applicants can send their C.V., positions that they wish to apply, and contact information to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Performance supporting materials can be uploaded in the system. Applicants must ensure that the resume and other documents are true and complete and that the phone number is accurate where the University can reach them in time.
The interview panel of each unit will comprehensively review the applicant’s academic background, work experience, academic achievements and development potential to shortlist candidates for interview. After the shortlisted candidate list is reviewed and approved by the SZU faculty personnel committee, each unit will organize the interview. The interview will examine candidates’ overall qualities including academic level, research ability and teaching ability. Each unit will notify the candidates of their interview date/time/location. Candidates can view contact information for each unit in the e-Recruitment system.
2.Applicants should submit the following documents for review at the interview:
(2) ID card (original copy for verification and one copy for submission).
(3) Academic and degree certificates (original copy for verification and one copy for submission. Domestic graduates who have not yet obtained the diploma should provide the recommendation form, the original transcript and the original copy of the academic and degree certificates of the last obtained degree. Applicants from the overseas should provide certificates certified by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. Applicants who have not yet obtained the certification should provide documents including the transcript, a certificate specifying his/her academic status and graduation time issued by the applicant’s institutions).
(4) Proof of performance materials in teaching and research in the past five years (including but not limited to programs, patents, articles, works, and awards).
(5) Professional and technical qualification certificates if any;
(6) Other supporting documents to the position.
(7) Documents on other awards and work experience (optional).
V. Recruitment results and announcement
Each unit submits a list of qualified candidates to the University after the interview. The faculty personnel committee will deliberate and determine the candidates to be hired. After the approval from the University, the successful candidates will be announced on the University’s recruitment website for comments for 7 days.
If no complaints about the successful candidates are received or the complaints are unfounded or do not affect the employment after verification, the employment procedures will be completed within one year after the announcement. Candidates who fail to report to the University on time will be deemed as a waiver of the employment and will not be accepted.
For inquiries, please contact the human resources department via telephone at 0755-26534449.
1. Shenzhen University 2021 Second Round Teaching Position Recruitment Plan
2. Faculty Recruitment System Manual (for applicants)
Human Recourses Department
March 22, 2021